Scoop Or No Sccop?

Tony

I'm impressed, think I'll have meself one.

Have you got a link to Marine Bazars website if it exists and what the part number is etc ?

Ta

Cheerio

Ian

Ian,

I live near them so popped into their shop, they sell via ebay (http://stores.ebay.co.uk/MARINE-BAZAAR-SUPERSTORE) and do list some vents on there (might do others if you asked them) sorry there was no part number on the packaging /or description?!

I have yet to decide myself on the scoop, its back in the cupboard at the moment :)

Cheers

Tony.R

Guest salty_monk
I don't much like the look of the scoop, much prefer the side vents, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter what I think, it's you car and your opinion that counts! :D

They do different jobs in my opinion.... The one on top ensures consistent cold air around the air filter when moving, the side ones allow heat from the exhaust to escape.

Dan :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the feedback, I have decided not to use the scoop and will go the plenum/remote cone filter route, scoop is on ebay if anyone is interested.;)

Cheers

Tony.R

Guest a8dyc
What is the descritption? I can't find it! Or could you post the link please. (if it doesn't break forum rules)

Rich

Rich,

No.250132439758

Hope Tony don't mind me listing this.

Andy