Early Robin Hood Prototype Found In Arizona.......

Guest salty_monk

Guest Tickton Paul
the engineering appears to be the same as any other hood if it looks right it prob is

Got this through at work today, wondered if this was the latest offering from GBS, looks a "cut above the rest" :rolleyes:

post-1946-1181596132_thumb.jpg

Guest salty_monk
pmsl

looks a bit Flintstone-esqe. is there a hole in the floor where you put your feet through? :D

How did you guess....

Here's my missus getting friendly with Fred :lol:

IMGP1280.jpg

Guest ScotMac

Wow, i'll have to show SWMBO this when she starts talking honeymoon. Arizona and a flintstone theme park...wow Dan...you make the rest of us look great!!

;)

Guest salty_monk

No themepark, just a trailer park, we stayed in the hotel across the road.... It's about 7 miles south of the Grand Canyon village, pretty awful place :D

Guest Drewsus

Dan you look like your straining!!!!

Glad to see you have found a replacement for the hood you have had confiscated by the local tea leafs!!!! ;)

Mot next sat. Insured tomorrow!

Guest ScotMac
No themepark, just a trailer park, we stayed in the hotel across the road.... It's about 7 miles south of the Grand Canyon village, pretty awful place :D

Grand Canyon...i haven't been, but everyone says it is a must see!! Enjoy. Did you do the horse ride down? Or just the more civilized viewing from the top? I assume you are going to (or have) hit vegas and the hoover dam? Isn't the World Series of Poker going on right now? I hear it is great fun to check it out for day...lots of celebrities and energetic fans.

I am actually picking up a SCCA ITB race car in Florida this weekend, and will probably be rolling thru vegas sometime saturday. Hopefully i can find a nice road course in vegas to try out the car...though i think they only have the "las vegas speedway" (tri-oval). Oh well, maybe i'll have to wait til i can get it on Sears-Point/Infineon or Laguna Seca.

-Scot :D

Guest salty_monk

Let me know when you go racing... I wanna come!! :lol:

We did the canyon from the top, took my parents & Mum's scared of heights :lol:

The horse trek down or even hiking down looked like it would be fun, definitely the way to see it!

I've done the DAM twice now (Drew last year, parents this year) & Vegas is a regular for me with work, 5 times last year, twice so far this year....

Dan :)