Newark (saturday)

Guest red7

Guest Bazwaz
Managed to spend the evening in the "Club Gazebo" and get completly smashed.

I feel sure photos are to follow as the boys guided me back to the Van and pour me through the door :rolleyes:

Ian & Carole

Going!

post-77-1182110017_thumb.jpg

Guest Tickton Paul

Hi everybody

This was our first time camping with the club and will certainly not be our last, thanks to everyone for making us so welcome,we had a brilliant time.

So gdc you were to blame for me getting back to the caravan at 3am, it was great to see you and the Lightweight looked fantastic.

We had a really good laugh and thanks to everyone for a fab weekend

Paul, Michelle & Kieran

This is what makes us better than other car clubs. Our ability to take the P out of each other and remain mates. :D :D :D :D :D Ian explained to me in convincing detail that his wine was of poor quality resulting in that common problem "Wine Poisoning" resulting in him passing out and banging his head.

Guest Bazwaz

I was first to arrive on Friday. After a dry run down it started to rain just as i was going through the gates so i quickly erected my new (bigger tent) I'd just finished when the thunderstorm started, After 20mins of acting out a scene from the film "twister", nearly losing the tent, ( i was hanging on to the tent inside as it was lifting of the ground) the storm passed leaving me stood in about 4ins of water. I had to sit down to get my heartrate and blood pressure back down to normal.

Once again a big thank you to Sue and Tim and the Hoodies for another enjoyable weekend.

(note to self. Never pitch tent next to club gazeebo. And hang warning lights on guy ropes.)

Barry

Another great weekend.

Thanks to everyone envolved who turned up despite the attrocious weather on Friday. A special thanks to Tim and Sue for all their hard work which is very much appreciated.

The late night chats (or early morning) have left me knacked, especially when your chasing Oscar around the field at 6am

Les

Guest Bob's Babe

:D Excellent weekend once again. Thanks for all the kind thoughts ;) It was a pleasure. :wub:

I need to thank those people that helped pack away the gazeebos, BBQ and generally tidy the camping area....thanks for all the help!! B)

I still can't believe that we were all sorted and on the club site before 10am. :yahoo: Even Big Lee managed to have his tent down hours before he and Jade are normally awake :rolleyes:

I think this had more to do with the increase in ladies at this years show, it was great to have so many new female faces join us and I hope to see you all at Tan Hill or Donington....PLEASE keep coming ;) :air_kiss:

SUE :wub:

barry

it was me playing tunes on your guy ropes, could you tune them better next time,or leave a bigger gap so we can get to the little room for a pee.

paul

i hope michelle washed her hands before playing with your multiple trouser snakes!

eric

how can you! call me! a bad influence.

les

after all the hard work with the rs2000 install we then saw the cossie,

ant there always someone that will pee on your fire,

it was awsome.

ian

that wine was obviosly bad VERY BAD

hows the lump on the head?

best regards graham