Here We Go Again Le Mans 2008

Guest chris brown

Guest chris brown

It’s not long to go. Well perhaps it is (51 weeks) :lol:

I am now taking bookings for next year. Tickets are ordered so all I need is your:-

Name and address

Phone number

Email address

How many tickets you require (1 per car regardless of number of occupants)

And as soon as you book your ferry it would be helpful to let me know so others can join you for the run down. Some of us are thinking of crossing on the Sunday evening (Dover Boulogne) and night stopping in the hotel B&B.

At the moment I have about 10 names for next year (yes Eric you do head the list :yahoo: )

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chris brown

I have received acknowledgment of our application for tickets for next year but not where we will be camping. This is not without trying, I spoke to one of the girls who does the bookings when we were there this year and tried to get us a chosen site also Dave Thompson (dial Dave) has been and seen them twice since on our behalf but it would appear that they take no notice whatsoever so we will have to wait and see where they allocate us. Sorry folks I was hoping to have better news than this.

BTW I now have 29 people booked

• 2 months later...
Guest chris brown

Not that I have herd anything from the ACO but I thought I would just reactivate the thread just in case any of the newer people to the club would like to join us but didn’t know a trip was being organised. If you have never been to the 24 hour then now is your chance of going and joining in with lots of other like minded people for a fantastic week or if you can’t make it for the whole then a long weekend. I must warn you now camping is a bit basic with some sites better than others but we wont know which site we have been allocated until around Christmas time. If any one is interested but not sure whether to go or not mail me and I will send you all the info I have on what goes on throughout the week.

Guest peter2b2002

Hi Chris, i'm hoping to go again next year , but can't commit yet as we are moving house early next year so i don't know how big my funds will be, here's hoping

pete2b

Guest chris brown
Hi Chris, i'm hoping to go again next year , but can't commit yet as we are moving house early next year so i don't know how big my funds will be, here's hoping

pete2b

Hi Peter great to here from you again and good to here you are well on the way to full health again. I will put you on as provisional at the moment that way I will keep you informed when ever I here anything.

Guest erichetherington

Chris,

Have they actually conformed what weekend it is next year? I'm coming whenever it is just thought I'd ask. If any-one is interested Beer Mountain are doing a "Survivors T-Shirt" for those who made it back from this years event :D ;)

http://www.beermountain.com/index.html

Mines already ordered I'll just have to decide who's giving it me for Xmas :rolleyes:

Guest chris brown
Chris,

Have they actually conformed what weekend it is next year? I'm coming whenever it is just thought I'd ask. If any-one is interested Beer Mountain are doing a "Survivors T-Shirt" for those who made it back from this years event :D ;)

http://www.beermountain.com/index.html

Mines already ordered I'll just have to decide who's giving it me for Xmas :rolleyes:

According to Beermountain here it’s on the 14/15th June so I will be crossing on the 8th and night stopping in Boulogne at the hotel B&B. Well that’s the intension at the moment.

Guest erichetherington

Barry,

Stick with it, I'm going until I can't get there any more! Even if it means using a zimmer. Well it's the only thing I have left to look forward to :D but can you fit a turbo to one!

Chris,

Probably looking to use a western crossing on the 7th, then do the same as this year and raid Dial Daves stock of alcohol. Well assuming he's built a stock up again after the damage we did to it this year :D :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Eric