Here We Go Again Le Mans 2008

Guest chris brown

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chris brown
Chris,

Now you have convinced me that my plan is better, eight Hoodies in two rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad enough when they are in the next tent :o :o :D

If you think that’s bad Eric you want to do Mitch's Wales run where he allocates the rooms out and has a snorer’s room. B) BTW the rooms are for 6 as well (in bunks to make it worse) :shok:

6 to a room Chris, you were lucky, lees "NON" snoring room has 8 bunks in, sorry but i organise i pic best bed, even if it means you and Stotty dont get much sleep :p :lol:

Enjoy le mans looks like i cant make it, sounds like its going to be a good one too!!!!

Mitch

Guest chris brown
6 to a room Chris, you were lucky, lees "NON" snoring room has 8 bunks in, sorry but i organise i pic best bed, even if it means you and Stotty dont get much sleep :p :lol:

Enjoy le mans looks like i cant make it, sounds like its going to be a good one too!!!!

Mitch

Never heard a thing Mitch and it doesn’t look like Jim did either. :drinks: roll on next years trip Wales is one of the highlights of the year as far as I'm concerned.

just finished doing the bookings :D

myself + 1, Brian and James, Dave Castle and son doing speedferries 9th june 1800hrs staying overnight at hotel bb Boulogne, off to Le Mans tues morning.

return to Boulogne 16th, hotel bb overnight and 1000hrs speedferry on 17th

see you there or along the way

Steve

Guest RichardO

Got the time of work booked and the ferry booked. All I need now is to sort the car out...

Going Speedferries 1045 on the 11th, Hopefully meeting up with a friend on route.

Coming home Speedferries 1330 on the 17th.

Hopefully no sleeping in the car this time.

Rich...

• 2 months later...
Guest chris brown

I was getting a bit concerned as I had not heard from the ACO regarding the tickets so I emailed them and below is the answer I have just got back so panic over but still don’t know which camp site they have given us.

Chris

Dear Sir,

Your allocation letter is being treated but don’t worry, it will be sent to you.

Sincerely,

Service Réservation / Booking Office

Circuit des 24 Heures

72019 Le Mans Cedex 2

FRANCE

Tel: (0033)(0)892 697 224 (0,34€/min)

Fax: (0033) (0)2 43 84 47 13

www.lemans.org/ticket

Hi Chris , Thanks very much for keeping us informed about the tickets. Not the speediest the french!! I have put a couple of links here to Club Arnage, they are full of information for people thinking of going to Le Mans and even some of the experienced people that have been many times.

http://www.clubarnage.com/caguide/

http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?topic=274.0

http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php

Cheers Geoff