July Competition

Mat-Moo

This month we have a competition sponsored by sponsorpcworld.png set up by Richard Allen (THANKS!)

Rules are simply :

1) This competition is open to any member of the RHOCaR Community forums with a minimum of 10 posts (Community users only). Anyone caught signing up and spamming to enter will be deleted!

2) "Community" users get ONE lucky ticket when then enter

3) "RHOCaR 07" members get THREE lucky tickets when they enter (So uprgade your account now if you have not already HERE)

4) You can review your lucky tickets at anytime, although you will not be told if your answer is correct or wrong, and you can not change your answer!

5) On the 1st August a lucky ticket will be picked, and the winner announced

6) The prize is supplied by PCWORLD and is a RAC 200 sat nav system

rac200.jpg

To enter, simply follow through to here http://community.rhocar.org/compojul2007.php and fill out the form!

We also have a SPECIAL offer on this unit, details will be added shortly - enter now :)

If you have any queries, please feel free to ask in the forums, or PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

The response to this competition so far has been fantastic, so come and join the fun it's FREE FREE FREE so big thanks to PCWORLD for sponsoring the site, AND support the club!

The BIG news though is that RHOCaR members can now purchase one of these units for ONLY £109 INCLUDING deliver, and I personally GUARANTEE that you will NOT find this unit ANYWHERE on the net cheaper (I've looked, this is better by over 15% on any price I saw!). On top of that, by buying a RAC 200 sat nav unit now, you can also save 30% on RAC cover!

If you've never had a sat nav unit before then you really are missing out. If you have ever had an argument with the co-pilot, hate asking for directions, late because you got lost, then THIS unit is for you. Personally I've been using sat nav for over 4 years now, and I almost wouldn't dream of going anywhere unknown without it. Trying to pay attention to the road / signs (especially at night) and trying to work out where you are going is hard enough, switch on one of these fantastic devices and you can pay attention to the road and your surrounds again.

So do you want more information? Check out the following :-

Members offer PDF
*Order form PDF

Why not pop down to your local PCWorld store and get a demo of this unit? Then come straight back and get your order in ASAP!

Hmmm, thinking about it, if you buy one now then win the competition, you can sell it on ebay for more than you buy it from!

MANY thanks again to sponsorpcworld.png and Richard Allen for there hard work and contributions to this competition. And I apologise for NOT getting this offer on sooner (I will naturally amputate one arm as a good will gesture).

• 3 weeks later...

Wow guys, the response to this compo has been fantastic! So if you haven't yet joined in, do so NOW, as there is only a FEW days left. I myself have just been on a business trip (drive) around Europe. UK -> Kleve (N.Germany) -> Geneve (Switzerland) -> Zurich (Switzerland) -> Cologne (N. Germany) -> UK! Almost 2000 miles in 4 1/2 days (Left Sunday afternoon, back on Thursday). Although most of the driving in on major roads, even WITH the sat nav it is still possible to get stuck in the wrong lane, or exit on the wrong lane ending up in the wrong place. However without Sat nav I think I would of probably murdered my companion as the stress in these kind of trips are huge. To be honest though, I'm off for a holiday soon, and even for that I'll be using my Sat Nav... so if you don't have one, buy one while you can!

Last day coming up everyone! Currently you stand a 1/359 (community user) or 3/359 (RHOCaR members) chance of winning, so odds are good!!! So head over to PCWorld and take a look at this great unit, and don't forget the RHOCaR members special offer which you can not beat at all in the UK!

We have a WINNER! As my daughter is having her 8th Birthday tomorrow, and had her party today, I printed out a list of all the lucky tickets. I then proceeded to cross out any wron entries (only 4 in total) then let her pick ANY ticket and mark it with red pen.

The winning ticket is "0nbigx8lm3Q7mguM" - not sure who the winner is yet, will check later :) feel free to check your ticket/s!

post-2-1186065574_thumb.jpg

post-2-1186065578_thumb.jpg

post-2-1186065582_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

I must say that the SAT NAV I won from the club, via Richard A is excellent. The wife has been using this unit as I have TOM TOM on an XDA, but I needed it today as she had taken my car with my bluetooth receiver in it.

I promised Richard some piccies of the thing installed in the Hood and being the lazy s*d that I am haven't got round to it. ( Big Apologies).

But I did take a "snap" with my phone today.

Richard I will get something to you soon.

Cheers all.

PS lovey day and a great drive I've just had.

post-853-1192198409_thumb.jpg