Is This A Rh Chassis?

Guest ajdixon62

Guest ajdixon62

I bought this part built car and was informed it was a RH s7,the front suspension doesnt look like any of the ones on I.D site,i have photos but cant attach, the file is to big.the back axle is a cortina, the front has no anti-roll bar but has tie bars going forward.hopefully someone can help with identification.yours anthony

Guest ajdixon62
Sounds like the very early S7. All Cortina based including the front subframe.

Red7 has one

this hasnt got a cortina front sub frame, but a top wishbone (tubular steel and a screw in swivel )and a lower arm from something.yours anthony

You will need to reduce the size of the pictures (there's stuff available on the web and through a search on this board) or upload the photo to a web photohosting site and post a link on here and you'll get plenty of input. I have an S7, if you want, PM me and i'll give you my email address.

Guest ajdixon62
Hi Anthony are you sure its a cortina rear end? is it a solid axle or semi trailing independant? And where abouts are you?

Peter

hello peter, yes it is a cortina axle, ive looked in a haynes. the front is the confusing bit, i live in gosport. anthony

Guest ajdixon62
You will need to reduce the size of the pictures (there's stuff available on the web and through a search on this board) or upload the photo to a web photohosting site and post a link on here and you'll get plenty of input. I have an S7, if you want, PM me and i'll give you my email address.

hello geoff, i am looking into the photo problem.anthony

Guest a8dyc
Sounds like it has RHE own adjustable front suspension fitted (the same as Red7 ) which was the only other option on the S7 models to the Cortina front subframe set up

Hi,

Do you have any photos of your front suspension,would like to see whats different to mine.

Andy