Rh Shortened Sump

Guest etiestephens

Guest etiestephens

hi guys

has anybody here bought a shortened sump from robin hood because i would like to know what the quailty is like also if there is anywhere else i can get a sortened sump from cheers etie

Guest tom2b

i rate the bill and joey sump i have had on my car for a year very highly. my car is low due to the suspension set up i have and its so far taken ALOT of sppedbump abuse and even a collision with a kerb, its dented but not leaking. very well made

Guest Jomeo69

Hi guys im looking for a shortened sump for my zetec. Does anyone know if GBS do them for the zetec and how much they cost. Would love to get one from Westfield but dont have the 300 or so quid. Would have asked Bill and Joey/Andy to do one but as the sump i think is aluminum i dont think they can do it.

Many Thanks

Joe

hi guys

has anybody here bought a shortened sump from robin hood because i would like to know what the quailty is like also if there is anywhere else i can get a sortened sump from cheers etie

HI,

I Got GBS to finish my sump, with side box nothing special but it does the job and a lot cheaper than other ones i,d looked in to.