Retro Rides Show

Andy Spencer

All

I've posted this before but just a reminder about this show this weekend. Click here for details. Swan Jnr originated the first post.

I have booked us a club space on the website but am having trouble communicating with the organisers at present. However it all seems pretty flexible, there's free camping all weekend if anyone wants to and we should have some hard standing for the cars. I do need to give them estimated numbers, so PLEASE PM me by Thursday afternoon if you are planning on attending if you have not already.

Most people (including me) seem to be going on Sunday only.

Its not the cheapest of shows to get into but hopefully see a few of you there.......Derek has made a good suggestion that the Northants meet have a run up instead of drinking lemonade in a non smoky pub!!!!!!!!!

Any questions PM me or give me a call.

Andy

Well as luck would have it, they have sent me 15 passes to our club area today. You'll need them to get in to the club stand so PM me if you are going (on whatever day) and I can organise to get them over to you.

Andy

If anyone is planning on turning up on the day, I'll take the remaining passes with me and can hand them out at the gate there - so call me on my mobile and I'll come and find you to let you in.

Andy