Facebook

Guest Andy Hamilton

Guest Andy Hamilton

With the craze in FACEBOOK sweeping the world, I took the liberty of registering the group 'RHOCaR' before some unscrupulous individual (other than myself) decided to register it for us.

We don't necessarily need to use it for anything as this will always be our forum, but it is handy free location for uploading pics/vids if you are on facebook, plus it is a bit of free advertising for the less initiated out there in cyber world.

maybe we could link to it from the forum here.......?

let me know what you think.

Guest allenr03

I set a group upages ago called Hug a Hoodie, stole the slogan from someone on here but can't remember who - sorry!! There are a grand total of 5 members atm and some pics. Feel free to join, its lonely!

Rich

Guest diyer
I set a group upages ago called Hug a Hoodie, stole the slogan from someone on here but can't remember who - sorry!! There are a grand total of 5 members atm and some pics. Feel free to join, its lonely!

Rich

That would be me then - maybe i should sue for a million pounds or something! :)