Rivets And Poppers For Wet Weather Gear

Guest streetka

Guest streetka

I used all the rivets and poppers provided with the wet weather gear from RH to fit one of Pete's Surrey's :rolleyes: .... so could anyone please tell me what size rivets and poppers I should be using for the wet weather gear?

Also looking on ebay, what metal should I be going for? ...or any better alternative sites? ...can't remember how many I need for the wet weather gear (not needed along the windscreen) but I guess a 100 or so will cover it (and the muck ups!)

Many thanks, one day soon I'll get it fitted! :D

Guest streetka

ian and carole - they were the ones I was looking at on ebay, just a larger quantity ... sorry to be stupid but what size rivets do I need? without any infront of me the numbers are all confusing! ...I want same/similar to the ones RH provided, I have some larger ones knocking about somewhere but they are fairly old and prefer the smaller ones ;)

Guest Ian & Carole

The ones in that e-bay link are exactly the same as the ones on the hood set, mine arrived the other day and I tried them on the screen surround and on the hood and they are a perfect fit.15mm Cap & Socket

"Antiqued Black finish Cap

Antiqued Black Finish Sprung Socket

Black Finish male socket with a centre hole which makes it suitable to attach by screw or rivet.

Cap has a 5 mm stem This make's it suitable for materials up to 4mm thick. "

HTHs

Ian J

• 2 weeks later...