Head And Ass

stevedohc2b

Hi Steve...

I thought your first sentence was quite polite and I suspect they would get the message!! ;)

... The only alternatives I could think off are best not written on a public forum.... good luck with that!

I'm sure someone learned will come up with something.....

Jaff

yep thats defiantly very PC, but depends on who they are, and relationship to you ie would it end in divorce or termination of employment, if the first say yes dear, if second then look for new position and tell it like it is, :rofl: :rofl:

Ohh, a designer, brilliant people, know excactly what "they" want, but in a production enviroment they have bugger all knowledge of the limitations on the eqiupment-machinery

I worked as a printer in a wallcovering factory, and the time (full days lost)they spent trying (and often failing) to match their little swatches to the production sample was stupid, no wonder they went bust!!!!!!

male tell him hes talking spherical objects, female, tread carefully they often resent being told it wont work dear and react in ways only they under stand

Now i return to my hiding place in case Sue or Becky are on line today :unsure: :unsure:

estri caput capitis est eatenus sursum vos Own ass ut Volo vos prex ut evanui sursum is funditus nunquam ut reverto

better change things to "your head is so far up your own arse that i wish you to disappear up it never to return"

now how you pronounce it, sorry but your on your own :p

worlds number ONE, winner of the queens award for export Twice, then the americans bought it and stripped it bare after we paid there debts off.

Crown Wallcoverings,

nothing to do with crown paints, the dutch bought them and still own them