Help Engine Mounts

Guest vince

I hope some one out there can help me I need two engine mounts for a crashed Robin hood I am re-building.I thought thay was off a sierra as it is a 2ltr single cam pinto but the ones on e bay are different. Did ford make different mounts age related ?

It is the rubber part that I only need I do have photos if I send them to some one out there you might recognize them.

Thanks

Vince

Vince, I expect the ones you need will be more of an oval plate, hole each end, with the mount in the middle. They are very expensive from ford as they now only list them as Cosworth ones. See this recent thread Topic

Peter

Hi Peter yes thay are oval like you discribed I looked on your thread but these ones have a bit coming out the base that locates in a hole.I will put a photo on when I work out how to reduce the image.

Vince

Guest alanb100

Vince

Ive got a pair of those in the garage from when I had a hood. I got them off a low milage crashed sierra so they are in good condition. I'm up in north lincolnshire. Email me (thebirketts@ntlworld.com) if your interested.

Alan

Vince

Ive got a pair of those in the garage from when I had a hood. I got them off a low milage crashed sierra so they are in good condition. I'm up in north lincolnshire. Email me (thebirketts@ntlworld.com) if your interested.

Alan

Yes thay are the same as the ones above I will Email you and thank you to everyone for helping.

Vince