Sva

Guest Colin

:D :D :D

Passed SVA today at Beverley great guys there very helpfull,just got windscreen to fit and wipers so could be on the road by the end of the month once paperwork is sorted,got insurance with Adrian Flux £124 fully comp had this since November {unable to SVA due to illness } and they have never said to me to get my finger out to get a registration number, no problem.I have noticed on some cars that they have fitted rubber around the windscreen mounts is it P type rubber or U type fitted what is the best?.Anyway hope to get out for a run soon any callers welcome plenty of good Yorkshire beer.Thanks for all the help and advice given regards Telemetrix speedo, still did slight adjustment on the day.

Colin

Guest peter2b2002

well done , get the screen fitted soon it or you will get wet very quickly when it rains, dont know about the rubber bit, i just mounted mine as per vidios

pete2b

Well done Colin another chap to help swell the numbers ar the kit car shows hope to meet you at some this year i didnt manage to get to any last year

but im hopefull to get to some this year with some of the new members from the northwest . Well done again get out there and get the grin factor .

Bernie ;) :D

:D :D :D

Passed SVA today at Beverley great guys there very helpfull,just got windscreen to fit and wipers so could be on the road by the end of the month once paperwork is sorted,got insurance with Adrian Flux £124 fully comp had this since November {unable to SVA due to illness } and they have never said to me to get my finger out to get a registration number, no problem.I have noticed on some cars that they have fitted rubber around the windscreen mounts is it P type rubber or U type fitted what is the best?.Anyway hope to get out for a run soon any callers welcome plenty of good Yorkshire beer.Thanks for all the help and advice given regards Telemetrix speedo, still did slight adjustment on the day.

Colin

Well done Colin, it's a good feeling. Like me you picked a great time to get an SVA, but at least all should be sorted for summer. Cheers

George

Edited by george g.

.I have noticed on some cars that they have fitted rubber around the windscreen mounts is it P type rubber or U type fitted what is the best?.

Colin

Rubber around the windscreen mounts is often fitted to help pass the SVA with the windscreen on. :D