Exhaust Creation Where How Who

Guest crutch

Hi all,

I am at the stage where i now need an exhaust. As i have built with a non standard engine 2.8 v6 turbo i cant use the std RH kit.

1. is it worth getting the parts and having a good welder do it. If so where can i source the stainless tubing etc.

2. is there a good place to have them made. Preferably in the staffrdshire area.

I have the turbo manifold etc so only need one exit pipe.

Hi all,

I am at the stage where i now need an exhaust. As i have built with a non standard engine 2.8 v6 turbo i cant use the std RH kit.

1. is it worth getting the parts and having a good welder do it. If so where can i source the stainless tubing etc.

2. is there a good place to have them made. Preferably in the staffrdshire area.

i also have some bike cans so dont need silencer.

Guest scottie686
Hi all,

I custom made my manifold and start the exhaust soon and I got the various stainless tubes (pre bent) for my manifold as well as the parts for my DIY exhaust from www.jetex.co.uk

Just select the custom exhaust button on the left, select diameter and material and hey presto!

Scott.

cheers guys will give them a try. The jetex parts look good value, may have a measure up and see what angles etc i need.

i have bike cans making a silencer from scratch would take me a few weeks if i could find the parts.