Which Book Is Best?

Guest elliot tanner

Guest elliot tanner
Why bother with a book when you have a wealth of experience available here to call upon?

Of course, you kind people will be my first port of call. But unfortunatly im not going to be able to access the car for about 2 months so would like some background reading on the subject as it is my first build and would like to understand some of the issues that i will come accross.

Thanks for your reply.

One of the mags produced a book calld "How to build a kit car", full of good general advice.

May be better to identify the RH model (see the NW hoods site) and then ask on here for a copy of the build videos or DVD for that model.....

HTH Bob

Edited by Bob Tucker

Guest elliot tanner
One of the mags produced a book calld "How to build a kit car", full of good general advice.

May be better to identify the RH model (see the NW hoods site) and then ask on here for a copy of the build videos or DVD for that model.....

HTH Bob

Im pretty sure it is a Robin hood S7 based on the Triumph Dolamite Spring but i will confirm that on sunday when i pick it up. The owner is a bit fuzzy about the details of it.

Thanks for the reply. If any body has instructions or dvd's etc then i will happily buy a copy off them. If not ill just contact the RH factory.