Barkston Heath 10th May

Guest John Walton

Guest old_timbo

Put me down for a place too please. Can a mate of mine in his Cateringvan and my son in his Suzuki Swift engined Mini participate too?

Regards

Tim

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Walton

7 spaces remaining !!!

Time to look at the camping option at the start of this thread.

Given the numbers are building nicely, this could be the ideal opportunity for a cup of cocoa with like minded chaps and chapesses.

Dust off your manky old tents from last year, get a crate and some bacon on the way..........

... you know it makes sense :yahoo:

Guest Ace Fettler

The Bristol Massive are already booked in at Woodland Waters. Arriving early afternoon on the Friday for a few beers and the second leg of the Whiskey challenge (first leg being at Stoneleigh the weekend before :D ). All welcome to join us.

Guest John Walton

Roughly 5 spaces left.

The Bristol massive are all booked into Woodland Waters.

Who else fancies a nice cup of tea with the 'Massive' the night before ???

Phone Woodland Waters and get it organised, the link is at the start of this thread. :drinks:

Guest kenton

YES PLEASE!

Would be a good place to find the limits of the viento.

May take longer driving up from sussex this time as i am sure to be visiting most of the fuel stations on route!

kenton

I was having a good day and had put in a few respectable times but kept getting the last corner wrong. I had already messed up the lap early on but as I went down the back straight I was thinking, 'Now lets do this last corner right for once, back started to breakaway, over corrected but lifted as well, weight transferred forward onto the front tyres which were pointing left so the front of the car followed them, sharp left on a right hander and then there was this little bump and I said some rude words. Lots of enthusiasm but came up a bit short on skill. I will try not to do it again. Put a bit of a crimp in my day!

Gave all the watchers a giggle. Bill and Joey then trailered the car back to theirs and helped with the repairs and a roof for a few days. Good Hoodies.

Nigel

Guest Takumi

I'd like to do Barkston again :) are there any dates later in the year..? I'm sure I can get my friends mental westfield to come along :)

Just aslong as no rabbits jump out at me again... :rolleyes: