Help With Build

Guest ashleybanks

Guest ashleybanks

Does anyone know someone who maybe able to build my car for me I have had it for a few years now and just don't have the time to progress the build. I will obviously pay the going rate. Either take the kit away and finish or build with me in my garage (very limited space).

I'm in the Farnborough area.

Thanks in advance.

Ashley Banks

Hello Ashley.

We have a very proactive group here in the Thames Valley. I wish you had contacted us sooner.

Please let me know more details of your car and the state of build, and a direct contact for you.

I'm sure we can organise some support.

Guest ashleybanks
Hello Ashley.

We have a very proactive group here in the Thames Valley. I wish you had contacted us sooner.

Please let me know more details of your car and the state of build, and a direct contact for you.

I'm sure we can organise some support.

It is a robin hood 2b plus I have now done front and rear suspension so now have a rolling chasis.

I think just asking for support maybe a problem I feel I would need far too much help and that I would get very annoying to members very quickly.

I shall PM my contact details to you!

Guest TerryBarry
I think just asking for support maybe a problem I feel I would need far too much help and that I would get very annoying to members very quickly.

You'll find it takes quite a lot to annoy us on here - questions we can answer are very welcome :D

Have a look at my signature comments, that'll show what real progress looks like

I assume your car must look something like this

Cheers,

Terry

post-19-1204027900_thumb.jpg

Guest ashleybanks
You'll find it takes quite a lot to annoy us on here - questions we can answer are very welcome :D

Have a look at my signature comments, that'll show what real progress looks like

I assume your car must look something like this

Cheers,

Terry

It does it looks exactly like that!

What would be the next step the Videos seem to be all over the place and not in any specific order? has someone written a steps guide to show what order things should be done in?

Thanks for your phone number, Ashley.

You should read the article on how we invaded Matt-de-Rat and lent some help.

I will ring you about organising a Thames Valley day out to your place.

Guest TerryBarry
It does it looks exactly like that!

What would be the next step the Videos seem to be all over the place and not in any specific order? has someone written a steps guide to show what order things should be done in?

There are a number of builders have websites that detail their build

One good one is Steve L's

There are others - also the NW Owners site HERE has a load of useful info.

I followed the rolling chassis by fitting engine and gearbox / propshaft - I had cleaned up engine and fitted lowered sump plus new cambelt.

Followed this by fitting pedal box and steering column, if you have RH four branch manifold this needs to be in place since it affects clearance of lower column.