New Area Sec For The Thames Valley

Guest john

I'm pleased to announce that Chris Newlands is taking over from me in the post of Area Sec for the Thames Valley Area.

Some of you will already know Chris, and Becky, and their S7 Spanky.

Chris has been around this club scene since 1993 and is very knowledgeable on the Robinhood marque. The handover takes effect this weekend, and we will work together to make it a seamless one.

After 5 years in the job, I am now looking forward to continuing as an active member of the Thames Valley group, and being last in the convoys for a change !

Guest STEVE OXON

absolutely splendid news, congratulations to chris, glad your taking it on board, and a HUGE thankyou to john for supporting and leading us all at thames valley ..............NOW DO I STILL WANT TO SELL THE 2B??

STEVE

Guest TerryBarry
absolutely splendid news, congratulations to chris, glad your taking it on board, and a HUGE thankyou to john for supporting and leading us all at thames valley ..............NOW DO I STILL WANT TO SELL THE 2B??

STEVE

I couldn't agree more with Steve's views.

May "Good Fortune" power your elbow Chris.

Terry

Guest peter2b2002

Great stuff Chris , good on ya, shame I won't be around for long as we have just had our offer on a small holding in north shropshire acceped hoping to be moving in mid april plenty of room for hoodies to camp

pete2b