Sold My Hood

Guest 2b_pablo

Guest 2b_pablo

VX220 turbo is a brilliant car, very fast. But all I could afford would be an NA and its not going to have the same sparkle. Might as well get the elise which is lighter, cheaper VED and eligible for classic insurance.

Guest alan rowe

Good spec ------- I think a better choice than the LAD conversion one ------- have you got it yet??

It's got the right tyres (although if you're going to track it quite a lot, invest in a spare set of wheels and fit 888s - brilliant tyre), good exhaust system (same silencer as I've got) and the S2 suspension upgrade (same as mine)

If not already fitted, treat yourself to a good induction system -- I've got an ITG (supposed to be one of the best

Good choice --------- enjoy

Alan

Guest 2b_pablo

have sccoped a 2nd hand hurricane ind kit and a scabby set of S1 wheels (will paint them black or white or something) so off to a good start :)

heres a couple of pics:

Image044.jpg

Image047.jpg

Image050.jpg

Image055.jpg

Guest alan rowe

You've done very well -- car looks the biz

Well done with the Hurricane and especially well done with the wheels -- are you going down the 888s route, I had them on the MNR (excellent) and lots of Loti owners swear by them -- they're a good price as well

A

Guest alan rowe

Don't think you will have to -- I'm pretty sure it's only the 048s that have to and is recommended by Lotus -- double check on the SELOC Tech Wiki --- loads of info that should help

Getting the wheels for £100 was a great find

Guest alan rowe

That's cruel -- it's not a fair question to ask at the moment -- let him enjoy his new baby for a little while and I'll explain later that YELLOW is the only colour it should be in

(a good looking and pretty car is a yellow car and Elises are very good looking and also very pretty - as are MNRs and Robin Hoods (V8 style))

A

Guest 2b_pablo
That's cruel -- it's not a fair question to ask at the moment -- let him enjoy his new baby for a little while and I'll explain later that YELLOW is the only colour it should be in

(a good looking and pretty car is a yellow car and Elises are very good looking and also very pretty - as are MNRs and Robin Hoods (V8 style))

A

I really wanted yellow but none in my price range :( Might respray it yellow :p

Guest chris brown
But blue with the oatmeal leather looks AOK

But blue with the oatmeal leather looks much better than yellow :p :yahoo: The only one that looks good in yellow is a hood with a V8 in it :blush: (had to say that as I spent most of the day on Saturday in it).

Nice looking car