Replacement Ball Joint Rubbers

agent_zed

Hi,

i know this is a common question (but iam having trouble with the search feature on this site as it doesnt seem to return things that are linked to the search term) so i cant find any previous threads with the correct info.

Anyhow does anyone have the number/website for a place to get cheap new balljoint rubbers as mine have gone on the other side now (already replaced entire ball joints one side) on the track and drag links. The RH ones suck. dont want to replace all of the joints as they havent been used hardly and the rubber just perished. Only bought new joints for the other side as was in a rush before sva.

thanks all

thanks guys. hopefully it's not too difficult to fit them. just got to take everything apart again which is a bit annoying but its all fun and games i guess.... i'll prob get a single one as ive put new ones on one side already. cheers

The ebay seller of those boots is a good supplier of lots of hard to get motor spares you only have to ask him , i have know him for well over 30yrs now and bought most of my stuff from him in that time , He writes best man speeches too as his ebay name implies .

Mike

• 2 months later...

finally got round to replacing the covers on the drag link and track arm after the crappy RH ones split. I found this company on the internet

01202 744 244 SMC ASHLEY ROAD POOLE DORSET BH149DZ

they did the covers for 2gbp (inc p+p) although they have a min order of 5gbp so they threw another in and called it a fiver. Nice people and the covers came next day.

They do the correct sizes for the rh balljoints

30mm x 13mm holes for the track arm and 30mm x 15mm for the drag link.

hope that helps someone...