Have I Been Naughty

Guest craig030774

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hand it over to a debt collecting agency mate! I don't know to much on how it works but i think they "buy" the debt off you like the ammount he ows you then they handle it and go to him for the ammount they paid you and thier fees. they have a lot more power to handle this matter i.e county courts on their side and stuff plus it gets it off your back. have a look into it. hope you get your money.

Don't take the one's he has replaced, as although they are on your car they technically belong to him and this would be theft!

Ooh er this is getting a bit complicated now .... best front him up once and for all or get a solicitor to write to him.

Guest timswait
Don't take the one's he has replaced, as although they are on your car they technically belong to him and this would be theft!

Ooh er this is getting a bit complicated now .... best front him up once and for all or get a solicitor to write to him.

There's plenty of other bits you could take off though! Keep taking the car away piece by piece until he's had to buy every part of the car over again ;)

Guest STEVE OXON

perhaps a ''courtesy''call to plod to just remind them......... doesnt get your money/car back but satisfaction?

sorry ''plod'' no offence meant.

steve

this sort of caper realyy pi**es me off.

Guest craig030774

great site for checking insurance thanks

was called into office at work yesterday as someone had to cover the lowlife they have accused me of bullying him..........................

anyway only a friendly chat and have been told as long as i don't ring him or text him whilst he is there and if i see him regarding it before he clocks on it will be okay.

Guest jhfozzy

Cheers for the MID link :good: , I've been looking for that on/off for a bit now.

The official MID website has no links to it that I can find.

J.

Guest allenr03

Get in touch with a debt collector and let them sort it out.

As far as work is concerned. It is a private matter, nothing to do with them and if they tried to do anything about it they wouldn't have a leg to stand on. If I were his boss I would be a lot more concerned with this guys dishonesty, not sure I'd want him working for me. They cannot tell you not to contact him over this.

I think you've being very restrained, not sure I would have been.

Guest mark kingston

if it where me my patience would have run out by now and the baseball bat would be out....

and i would have excepted that i was four hundred pounds down but would have done so much damage to the car it would be of no use to him...

but then thats just me and patience is not my strong point , just that i have little faith in the court system to bring justice as i have always found even when you win you still end up out of pocket.

Guest Toejam

I'd have take the lads round to pay a visit by now....

But, I'd leave him be and have just arranged for the car to be on it's roof in the moring to really stump him (Then you can get those other 2 wheels back easily without needing any more axel stands !).

In all honesty though, it's time to set the old bill on him for the insurance and tax anyway, I have a pet hatrid of people who can't sort things like that out so we have to pay.