Electronic Starter Stuff

Mat-Moo

My daughter is doing some electronics at school at the moment, and as it's an area I like I was trying to do some odds and sods with here. But really I need a prototyping/breadboard components and wire... popped to maplin but they don't have any nice kits, all I can find is a couple of general kits on ebay for about £20 - Thought I'd ask on here :)

Oh did they really , good to tell you have not done a search , i guess you kow best then eh .

How is it that they do just you what you wanted , only trying to help .

As i found it . £39.56

University of Cambridge Magnetics & Electronics Project Lab

http://www.ukstores.org/shop.php?c=Toys&am...ics_Project_Lab

I searched for Tandy and was directed here , i assume that the mother company Radio Shack is still doing bussiness in the states , just checked and yes they are alive and kicking in good old USA

Guest Toejam

Try these fellas, they have lots of kits like the one linked for electonic projects & basic robotics.

Rapid Electronics

Click here too

And Here

Dont forget here

This one too

Last one

(Thats what you get for doing teacher training - might be a bit of overkil I'm afraid, but hey it should keep you busy, think they have lcd kits etc too.)

Forgot to say, these guys also come highly recomended for later down the line, not a UK company, but quite good fun for hijacking features off existing PCB's for a bit of a laugh (Good for a setting up bodged pc control over things I'm told)

Adafruit