Brake Pipe Mounting

Guest TonyH

Guest TonyH

Hi,

I have a part built (2 previous owners) 2B "sliding pillar" (converted by me with GBS wishbone kit); my question is that the previous owner has put a plastic tube through the tunnel (attached with cable ties) and put the brake pipe and loom through it. Should these be separated and clipped with "p clips" or is this the standard way?

Also I don't have any pictures of the build so far, will the "SVA Test" require any, and if so what?

Thanks

TonyH

Loom through a conduit is fine, but i would P clip the brake and fuel lines seperatly, though you can clip the loom to the brake lines, but not to the fuel pipes,I would clip the tube with p clips rather than cable ties though

Hope that makes sense

Mitch

Guest craig030774

hi tony take as many photos as you can especially areas that will be covered i.e tunnel inside seat belt mountings, it is nice to look back on old photos when doing the build if you get to the point of " it does not look like anything is happening " you can look back and see where all that time has gone

p.s fill in your location bound to be someone close