Buying A 2b From Rh

Guest mal007

Guest chris brown
I ordered my 2B last September, is anybody else having problems with delivery dates? :(

Keep on to them it would seem they are getting into the habit of taking orders then not supplying for ages someone ordered a 4 into 1 manifold and had to wait ages for it as they didn’t even have the tools to make it. I wonder if this case is the same

Guest mal007
That seems a long time. What feedback have they given you? Have you called to find out what's happening with your order?

Every week for the past 2 months,they say they will ring me back and never do, one week they say the pipe has been bent ready for welding, and that they will phone me the beginning of the following week, (in six months they have never phoned me) I phone them wednesday, they say should be ready for this Saturday but they are going to the Ketling show. They say they will phone the beginning of next week, so I rang on the Wednesday again, they then say they've had the tool to bend the pipe and will be ready in 2 weeks time........so should be ready this Saturday, so in fairness they have said they will deliver free of charge!!!!! :cray:

Guest mal007
you could go to the forsale section and buy the one there from Keswick, save yourself quite a few quid,

Mitch

New to this, having trouble finding the for sale items

Mal