Fuel Pipe

Guest soon2benakedrockstar

Guest soon2benakedrockstar

Hey there. Need to get some fuel grade hose with an internal dia of 50mm. So that I can link up my tank to the filler cap. As the shoddy pipe rh gave me doesnt look that great. It needs to be either flexible or come at a right angle. Can anyone point me in the right direction please. Or offer support on how they have linked up the filler to tank. Thanks for your time fello hoodies.

Guest chris brown
Hey there. Need to get some fuel grade hose with an internal dia of 50mm. So that I can link up my tank to the filler cap. As the shoddy pipe rh gave me doesnt look that great. It needs to be either flexible or come at a right angle. Can anyone point me in the right direction please. Or offer support on how they have linked up the filler to tank. Thanks for your time fello hoodies.

In true hoodie fashion I used the filler pipe from a Micra (early one so plenty in scrap yards) it’s a tight fit but will go on. It goes through the wheel arch so has a nice protector on it which finishes it off well in the boot as well. I have since moved the filler to the boot lid (got fed up like others have with pumps timing out on me) so it was back to the scrap yard for a second one and just used the straight section this time.