Dash Lights

Guest a8dyc

Guest paulwillie1000@yahoo.co.uk

I bought some from europa, cant fault their service, arrived after a couple of days, good price too

Guest Ad_W2001

if you're buying quite a few, it may be cheaper to go with CBS/NF Auto. They charge £3 for each, but if you buy the plain ones for £1.50 you save £1 per light, and the transfer sheet to make them into the correct warning light costs £3. so cheaper if u buy more than 3.

Plain Lights

Legend Transfer Sheet

This is what i've bought, tho i've not got round to actually doin the transfers yet. Depends on how shaky your hand is too!

Guest a8dyc

Thanks for your help guys i went with Europa in the end,wish i had known about the discount still never mind.Just need to work out how to wire them in now(gulp!!)

Cheers Andy

I used them - v easy to wire up and neat finish

You drill 6 holes in the dash ( plus 2 mounting holes ) mount the unit from back of dash then just stick the front on - job done.

I'll try and take a pic tomorrow.

( I made up a jig to drill the dash if anyone wants it !! )

Guest Mike Perry

Bright Six - great

They were easy to fit and look good.

My only criticism is that main beam warning lamp is v. bright when your out in the dark of night. Am trying to figure out how to add a resitor or similar to dim this.

Guest salty_monk
Bright Six - great

They were easy to fit and look good.

My only criticism is that main beam warning lamp is v. bright when your out in the dark of night. Am trying to figure out how to add a resitor or similar to dim this.

Another way to do it is pulled the lamp & put some black nail varnish on the lense from the back.... If it's an exposed LED you can coat the front if you want to but it might be harder to get a neat finish.

Dan :)