Rhocar Racing Barkston Heath 30th August

Guest John Walton

Guest John Walton

Oi you lot

Get some cheques sent.

If we dont have enough money in hand ie cheques by Friday 22nd August the whole event will be cancelled.

As you all know, the club does not do this to make a profit but to cover costs and provide a great wekend/day out.

So, we need the money to cover the bill of hiring the venue and staff.

While the club is not in this for a profit, it is equally not in it to make a loss and will not be subsidising any shortfall in the money.

So here it is................ you asked for it, it's on now cough up your hard earned and have fun.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi you lot

Get some cheques sent.

If we dont have enough money in hand ie cheques by Friday 22nd August the whole event will be cancelled.

As you all know, the club does not do this to make a profit but to cover costs and provide a great wekend/day out.

So, we need the money to cover the bill of hiring the venue and staff.

While the club is not in this for a profit, it is equally not in it to make a loss and will not be subsidising any shortfall in the money.

So here it is................ you asked for it, it's on now cough up your hard earned and have fun.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Hi John,

Cheque went in the post this evening, if it does'nt turn up by Tuesday please shout. I don't want to miss out.

Cheers,

Tom Hayden

Guest John Walton

Look at the start of this thread, there is a list of who has paid, or not, car numbers also next to drivers names, so get those printers going and print out 2 sets of numbersm one for each side of the car. Bigger the better

hi john

dan and i dont appear to be on the paid list ?

we both paid for the first event and had to cancel, we asked tim because we gave plenty of notice to transfer to this event .

could you check with tim ,cos deffo paid . cheers .

regards graham

SORTED

Guest John Walton

C P Green

Had a cheque from you today.

Cant find you on my list

It is made out to me

Let me know who you are then then please make the cheque payable to RHOCAR and re send it

Guest John Walton

OK peeps 10 days to the cut off point.

Those not paid start thinking about it.

It takes a long time for the post to reach this part of the world, all that walking with six toes in boots only made for five is very uncomfortable

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest salty_monk

Well due to a funeral next week I am in the UK this weekend. Unfortunately I land on Friday & I'm going straight from Heathrow to Leicester (in my old (now my sister's) Peugeot 306 Diesel). The hood is not even on the road at the moment :(

So... can I come along for the day on Saturday? Do I have to be on time (bear in mind I'm going to be suffering some jet lag which may mean I'm up super early or not.....) Will I still get in?

Hope some of you guys will give me at least a passenger ride :D

Last track I was on was Corvettes (320 - 450hp) over at the Roebling raceway in Georgia.

Be good to see everyone again... I can run the pre-track inspection, make sure you all have good hoods, fenders, trunks, full of gasoline etc ;) :lol:

Dan :)

Guest tez_hall

can someone who has been before give me the lowdown...

is it possible to leave the track during the day? i.e. for food or petrol etc? or do you have to bring the days worth of stuff?

any other usefull hints?

im coming from derby with my bro which is a 1.5 hour drive with no boot space... so will struggle with too much stuff to bring

tez

Fill up near as pos then people pop out at lunch if needed for food and fuel.

stephen

can someone who has been before give me the lowdown...

is it possible to leave the track during the day? i.e. for food or petrol etc? or do you have to bring the days worth of stuff?

any other usefull hints?

im coming from derby with my bro which is a 1.5 hour drive with no boot space... so will struggle with too much stuff to bring

tez