Dave Castle

steve in stockport

Thankyou for all your kind and humorous words and wishes and to my sons quick thinking and the skill of the NHS staff.

All is looking well and its looking like i won't be needing jim's box of spares or the bottles of bishops finger beer one of my friends brought me, thankyou everyone

Dave

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou for all your kind and humorous words and wishes and to my sons quick thinking and the skill of the NHS staff.

All is looking well and its looking like i won't be needing jim's box of spares or the bottles of bishops finger beer one of my friends brought me, thankyou everyone

Dave

Great news, all the best for a speedy recovery! (Look no crappy finger jokes!)

Ooch. That sounds nasty. Hope all goes well with the recovery. I've has 2 hand ops, and the start of physio is pretty frightening- it'll feel like you've got sausages instead of fingers, but they know what they are doing. It's surprising how much car fettling you can do with one hand though! See you soon for the engine crane. Cheers, Brian