Mamba Seats

richyb66

I've got a Mamba black bucket seat that I'm no longer using that looks like this:

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/ri...66/PICT0009.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/ri...66/PICT0010.jpg

Due to the wide tunnel on my 2B, I've narrowed the base of the seat so it's now just 500mm wide. This was achieved by stripping the covering off the seat, cutting and re-welding the frame and then re-fitting the cover. However, I'm not too happy with how it sits in the car relative to my harnesses and the missus thinks it's uncomfortable so I've bought some Roadster 7 seats to replace it.

I've also got a second seat the same that I started to narrow too but due to the time it was taking and not being 100% happy with the first seat, I've not progressed with it any further than removing the cover and chopping the frame. It looks a bit like an explosion in a mattress factory now but given a bit of time it could be a perfectly useable seat.

The general condition of both seats is pretty good, a few scuffs around the back of them at the bottom but still more than presentable.

OK, the price. I'm looking for £0, yep, they're free. Just come and get 'em. They could be just what someone is after but please don't just come and get them to have them sitting unused or to sell them on - let someone who needs them have them. Could be ideal for a track car if you only need one (although probably not if you've got a Hugh Jarse).

I'm at home in Tamworth for the duration of the Bank Holiday weekend and evenings during the week but most other weekends I'm in North Wales so I'd prefer to get rid of them asap. You can pm me for more info or my mobile number.

Oh, and there's no runners with them so you'll need your own.

Richard.

Guest sneintonmatt

hello i am definetly interested in the seats, they are the main piece i have left to get other than lights so would be a big help, i am based in nottingham so could easily come to you in tamworth some point in the week,

hopefully hear from you

matt

Guest sneintonmatt

sadly not quite the final step, need the wiring and lights to work first but def getting closer all the time, just tried offering them up in the car, horrendously tight getting past the return edge but once in seem to be fine, might try pulling in the edge a little more,

once again thank you very much

matt