Mat-Moo

Me at gaming night (on the computer!)

BTW you will need to screen capture "Print Screen" these, then paste them into a painting application and cut out an area, also if you want to use as an avatar you will have to resize them down :)

Matt,

I have been trying to upload a new Avatar for a while now, but it never seems to work. The replacement avatar is a Gif file, smaller then the current one (4Kb) and is less than 64x64 pixels.

Whenever I try and upload it, the refreshed picture returns to the current picture (of Barney). Even if I 'remove all avatars', then try and upload it, it never works and returns to the original picture (even though I have apparently removed all previous avatars!).

I have enclosed the picture I am trying to use. Go Homer!

post-13-1048694811.gif

Chances are you had a locacl cahced version, try refreshing the screen with [CTRL & F5] to force a chace reload :)

There was another excellent avatar call Stortroopers (search for that on google and you will see examples) but they seem to of gone :(

Thanks for that Matt. I changed my avatar on other forums and it changed instantly. I didn't expect to need to refresh the cache. No matter, it worked.

Daz