Auto Gauge Tacho + Shift Light ?

miikae

I have just been given an Auto Gauge Tacho + Shift light but have no details cable colours designation or info on programming this Gismo , any help on this much appreciated , a web site link would be good so i could get a print out of all the info , i dont think that it is a current model as it has the date 21-11-2005 on its bottom !

This one .

post-1892-1212596181_thumb.jpg

Mike

Guest mikea

I also have one of those .. bought at Donnington autojumble a couple of years ago but never fitted There is an autogauge website (google it) .. but no info on there and they didn't reply to my e-mail (they are in Taiwan!). I will also be interested in any replies !

I have emailed Taiwan this afternoon so i will have to wait and see if they reply , i think that the red=+ bk=--, yell&gn maybe one for coil the other to switch shift light on upon reaching the set rev limit , the bk & wht pair are the shift light wires +&- , what i am uncertain of is does it switch a + or - .

I may have to jury rig it to find out , but i would rather not just in case ,

Mike

Further info gained so far

Red +

Bk -

Gn Coil input signal

Yel shift signal output , polarity not known

Bk/Wht shift light

I will have to jury rig it first to asertain the shift signal output polarity , if it is positive then Yel should connect to the Wht of the Bk/wht pair and the Bk to Neg , soon find out i hope .

Mike