Members Only

Guest noel07071978

Hi All,

I have the same problem but the upgrade link won't work.

The link suggests the upgrade is to 2009 membership, all I want to do is register that I have a shiny black card and sticker for 2008 and would like 'members' privilages.

I did respond to the 'spam' e-mail last month as the message presumed I was not a full member but no one has responded so perhaps I can tag on to Noels thread and someone can help me out.

Cheers.

Tom Hayden

Ok guys,

the problem is with the transfer of information between me and Mat, ie I receive your form and cheque, update the members database and then pass the info onto Mat who updates the forum.

Problem is that the database was set up in office 2000 and I'm running office 2007 and some anomolies have occurred meaning I cant send the info to Mat as Tim used to, it is being looked at at the moment but in the meantime I'll have to email Mat the info and let him do it the long way.

Sorry for the delay

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Last file I processed was on the 4th - But I see no membership details for 928 :(

Matt, theres a bit of a history. I signed up in October last year and Tim Norman said if I joined up I would get 2008 membership as there was not a lot happening up to the end of the year.

Earlier this year (around April) I still had not received any 2008 membership details, I wrote to Tim and shortly after I received a 2008 windscreen sticker and membership card. It looks like I am on the 2007 register but have fallen off the 2008. If its a problem then don't worry I will renew at the end of the year and things should sort themselves out.

Regards,

Tom Hayden

Guest Bob's Babe
Matt, theres a bit of a history. I signed up in October last year and Tim Norman said if I joined up I would get 2008 membership as there was not a lot happening up to the end of the year.

Earlier this year (around April) I still had not received any 2008 membership details, I wrote to Tim and shortly after I received a 2008 windscreen sticker and membership card. It looks like I am on the 2007 register but have fallen off the 2008. If its a problem then don't worry I will renew at the end of the year and things should sort themselves out.

Regards,

Tom Hayden

Tom

your file was still at 2007, so hasn't been changed, i will pm steve and get him to change the member year so when he next sends it to Mat you will be in there

SUE

Guest sneintonmatt

i still cant upgrade my account either member number 273 postcode ng36lz keep trying but still doesn't want to work worried i may have put the wrong postcode in at some point maybe?