Series 2 Strip Down

Guest jasonmorris

Guest jasonmorris

Well decided to start stripping down my series 2 to rob her of all the necessary parts to complete the Zero once it arries. Thing is, seems like this is not going to be as fast and straight forward as I had hoped. If anyone is around the Rotherham area and fancies lending a hand then all are welcome. I'm afraid hob nobs and cups of tea may be few and far between as my garage is off site, although I have a large flask.

There will also be some items going spare (free) to any hoodie that wants them (collection only, or if you're local I'll drop em off in exchange for a brew and some free advice). The ones I know of so far are listed below:

1. 2 x chrome headlights
  2. pinto manifold
  3. nose cone and grille
  4. 2 swept wings, red, will need painting
  5. repackable exhaust silencer
  6. series 2 windscreen (don't if this will fit other models)
  7. rear lights

I will add and delete parts to and from this list as the strip down continues.

I will be taking as many parts as possible down to Peterborough on Saturday, so first come, first served.

Jason

Edited by Jazzym

Guest jasonmorris
Ooh - I'd be interested in the hood set please. What type is it - what is it made of I mean?

erm!!!! It's black leather look vinyl, there are doors with it as well.

It's yours if you want it mate?

Jason

Edited by Jazzym

Guest jasonmorris

No problem Ian. Am going to my garage today so will take some pics and send them to you if you give me your email address. There yours if you want them mate.

Jason

Guest jasonmorris
I'd like the silencer, but I'm not driving up there :)

Are you going to the Peterborough show? I may be able to make it down and give it to you there.

Jason

Guest jasonmorris

Hi,

Already got members interested in the wheels, headlights and weather gear. Obviously it's first come first served but I will post details of what has gone and what is still available.

Matt I will take any parts I can to Peterborough so if anyone from your end is there I'll pass the exhaust on.

Jason