Series 2 Strip Down

Guest jasonmorris

Hi Jason - if the wheels don't go I'll have them and I'll collect. Although I'm in Corfu at the moment writing this on my phone in the hotel bar. not back untill the 15th but let me know via this forum or pm. Cheers chap

Lee

Guest jasonmorris

Sorry for not posting for a few days I've been laid up in bed with flu. As one member has sensibly pointed out it is a good idea to keep the wheels until after my zero build in order to avoid damaging the new ones. Once completed though I will give them to the first person who wants them. Ian (cooperman) has first refusal as he was the first to ask.

I am going to try and remove as much as possible from the car tomorrow and take them to Peterborough on Saturday.

How many are going?

Jason

Edited by Jazzym

• 1 year later...
Guest 933jde

HI I have just purchased a 2B unstarted project ( 6 Years old ) Looking for weather gear exhaust /manifold & any help or advice at all previously rebuilt a Merlin kit (but looking at the body panels & build video I feel I have got a bit more to chew on this time,any members out there in S Wales that are helpful I would appreciate any help advice or bits.

Regards John

Guest oddsocks

Hi boys im picking my 2b up on sat and im in bridgend-half way from of you both and could probably do with some advice when i come to building the 2b-your both welcome to come up and offer some advice. Theres tea on offer too just dont forget your spanners!!!! :D

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi Jamie (yanto)

If you cough up £15.00 ;) and join the club, you get a list of members local to you, most of whom will happily drink your tea and eat your bickies and offer support. :D

Guest 933jde
Hi Jamie (yanto)

If you cough up £15.00 ;) and join the club, you get a list of members local to you, most of whom will happily drink your tea and eat your bickies and offer support. :D

Does the membership help with insurance discount? Nice wymerana (not sure of the spelling whats it's name is it a dog or bitch ? My boss has a bitch & thinking of trying for a litter).

Regards John

Sorry for not posting for a few days I've been laid up in bed with flu. As one member has sensibly pointed out it is a good idea to keep the wheels until after my zero build in order to avoid damaging the new ones. Once completed though I will give them to the first person who wants them. Ian (cooperman) has first refusal as he was the first to ask.

I am going to try and remove as much as possible from the car tomorrow and take them to Peterborough on Saturday.

How many are going?

Jason

Hi Jason,

Is the exhaust silencer still available? If so I could pick up tonight/ weekend as only a few miles away. Fed up with being deaf in my right ear!