To Pass The Time At Work

Guest Angel Boy

Guest Angel Boy

Thought you all might like to have a play with this:

Monkey Lander

Highest I have got is level 5 with 8350 monkey points scored. Have a go and see what you can do.

Andy.

ps little tip, you have to gentle land the craft and not drop it like I did the first time round ;)

Terry. I want you to trust me and stay calm. You are not alone. Lots of people have these little difficulties and there is no shame in it. I can give you some addresses where you can get assistance. In the meantime if you have one, star shaped or even a rhomboid you should take it to a Bonsai Restructuring Centre (adresses in yellow pages) where they can restore it to a more usual shape. Dispose of any incriminating equipment like jointed stretchers and superglue in an environmentaly friendly way and certainly keep it out of the way of children. Try and find something more useful and less stressfull to occupy your time like building a Robin Hood. Or maybe just watch telly and keep tropical fish.

I should mention that the police and those nice ladies from the Feline Defense League are on their way as we speak to arrest those fiends and rescue the kitties. Bring back the cat, thats what I say. Splutter. Hanging is too good for them. Fume. They should be whipped and sent to the colonies. Dribble, dribble. Hang on while I take one of my tablets. Gasp.

Nigel

Guest Chris.A.
Especially for Chris - Check out http://www.liquidgeneration.com/home.html "Whoose boobs?" !!!!

:( owd - ard ! I`ve clicked on all these "u.r." things and get nowt! if it IS filth :ph34r: I don`t wanna miss aht!! ....or are you daft gitts just playin` puta games?????????? I could av bin down the girls high again.............(got to get me sen a lollipop,and a big luminus baggy coat ......if STOTTY don`t beet me to it!).....what am I missing lads?

Guest SteveL

Here's a little hunting game for you to try out:

Link HERE

Move him around with left and righ to turn him on the spot, up and down to make him move forward and backward, space to fire and control to reload your shotgun.

Just don't get caught by the bad guys, whatever you do. It's really not nice. :o

Steve