stevedohc2b

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ian & Carole

All back home now safe and sound !!!

A few battle scars :o :huh:

Day 1 at the "ring" and the only car not to take to the track, mine, returns to the hotel with cracked nose cone in 2 places, bonnet bent at hinges and scuttle bent, moving the screen so hood no longer fits correctly.

Head line should read "two hoods crash at the ring" do not mention the car park !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't feel too bad Stephen I am sure it will polish out :rolleyes: :D :D :rolleyes:

On a brighter note, Carole and I have done 1478 miles in the car since last Saturday, the car has run without fault and returned just short of 35 MPG.

Well chuffed.

All back home now safe and sound !!!

A few battle scars :o :huh:

Day 1 at the "ring" and the only car not to take to the track, mine, returns to the hotel with cracked nose cone in 2 places, bonnet bent at hinges and scuttle bent, moving the screen so hood no longer fits correctly.

Head line should read "two hoods crash at the ring" do not mention the car park !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't feel too bad Stephen I am sure it will polish out :rolleyes: :D :D :rolleyes:

Ian perhaps the club should buy some of these for stephen and fit them at the next show :D Bonnet savers !

Funny pic taken on phone whilst "parked" in street in a village in France.

05072009423.jpg

Stephen in front and Grizzly following.

thats weird Ian, that little thing on your dash, you can see grizzly behind you :o

maybe we should get Delia one :p :lol:

cheers

ek B)

Hi All,

I've been really busy since I got back, but there'll be a write up about this trip on my website in due course.......

Suffice to say we all survived (some moreso than others) and had a thoroughly good time.

Just waiting now to put my name down for the next one! :D

Anyway, I did have a few 'notquitegoinginthedirectionIwantedto' moments at the ring.

I count myself a lucky bunny.

A work collegue has just pointed THIS out to me.

Thought it may be of interest?