Free Sierra Manual In Pdf

Guest tommo

I've just come across this website and downloaded the full Sierra manual in about 10 mins free of charge.

http://carservicemanuals.blogspot.com/2008...f-download.html

Just click on download and choose "free user" on the rapidshare site and wait for the counter to count you down, about 30 seconds, hit the download button and save to your own computer location 47.1mb including the type 9 gearbox.

Hope it helps, I know it did me :)

Cheers,

Ian

• 11 months later...
Guest 933jde
I've just come across this website and downloaded the full Sierra manual in about 10 mins free of charge.

http://carservicemanuals.blogspot.com/2008...f-download.html

Just click on download and choose "free user" on the rapidshare site and wait for the counter to count you down, about 30 seconds, hit the download button and save to your own computer location 47.1mb including the type 9 gearbox.

Hope it helps, I know it did me :)

Cheers,

Ian

Don't suppose anyone can point me in the direction of a PDF of "Rebuilding & Tuning Ford X-Flow & Pinto Engines" by Peter & John Wallage?

Just thought it might be good to have a second reference for rebuilding my 1600 pinto, apart from the Haynes manual.

Any other suggestions would be great.

Cheers,

Dan