Urgent Help Needed And Warning

Guest MJThewlis

Oh dear. You are dealing with a cop with a closed mind. Sad that he/she will not listen to what you have to say and just think a little. Your registration number has never been on a sierra.

It is however a bit odd that a vehicle number search should produce those details. Perhaps DVLA have failed to update their computer. No worries. If the car is correctly SVA'd and registered you cannot be successfully prosecuted as you have committed no offence (IMO).

Unfortunately you are still stuck with the speeding problem.

Nigel

Unfortunately you are still stuck with the speeding problem.

Not necessarily( well in Scotland anyway ) if they have tied the offences together if one is thrown out the other goes too.

I was once charged with careless driving and failing to report an accident for knocking a cars wing mirror off with a 15 ton truck - got off with the failing to report an accident as the sheriff believed I was oblivious to the fact I had done it and therefore I did not have to answer the other charge.

I had volunteered to plead guilty to the careless driving but not to the failure to report an accident but the procurator fiscal refused to separate the charges.

Was a marked man by the constabulary for years after....... could hardly get in a vehicle without getting stopped....

Hi Folks, Just a quick one to update the situation........Considering that i did my best to convince the police that i DONT own a 1986 ford sierra and that their data base is incorrect,and that they would have found this to be so RIGHT FROM THE START if they had taken the time to check the facts with the DVLA.I decided (after double checking all my documents) that maybe if they were to actually see the FACTS on telly, they would realise that i am NOT a liar trying to cover up the truth, but a genuine person.........and their details were/are WRONG.........Anyway...I emailed the Anglia TV newsdesk last thursday with a brief description of what had happened, and just to catch their "EYE" i headed the email THE MAN WIH THE INVISIBLE CAR and this morning a cameraman and a very lovely reporter came to interview/film me for an article that will go on the box either tonight or tomorrow.......While they were hear i showed them all the documents regarding my beloved "Toy" and in the space of a few minutes of looking at the paperwork they were totally satisfied that the police had/have Dropped a big CLANGER by not even taking the time to work out that all the documents for my motor clearly show that its a Robin Hood thats LEGAL including the Numberplate registration for which ive got the certificate......and the logbook which has the same registration number on it.......The tax reminder came the other day and guess what..... its for a 2007 Robin Hood and not a 1986 Ford sierra.......The doner vehicle registration is not even the same as the "New" registration that my motor was given when the car passed the sva last year.......I consider myself to be a reasonable bloke whos trying very hard to enjoy what life i have left.....and if the FORCE had listened to me in the first place and agreed that their data was WRONG, i would have left it at that and gone on, trying to enjoy myself in the limited ways that i can.But they didnt, and now their going to see what they get for disturbing my WASP NEST.......I may be disabled and knocking on a bit.... but my sting still works !!!.......How do you compensate for stressing someone out for days and nights over NOTHING ?....... "Sorry Mate WE WERE WRONG" aint enough for me.......OH DEAR IM GOING ON THE TELLY TONIGHT ........Time for tea !.......By All...Drive safe and remember WATCH OUT THERES AN ERROR ABOUT..........Mogzee

Guest mastarforth

good luck mate

sounds like a comedy of errors between the police and the DVLA to me,

Hope it works out, but be careful that the nice gentleman are not hidden round the corner and catch you speeding at the first opportuinty they get.

good luck mate

sounds like a comedy of errors between the police and the DVLA to me,

Hope it works out, but be careful that the nice gentleman are not hidden round the corner and catch you speeding at the first opportuinty they get.

Thanks masterforth.......Yes im expecting that......but this was the only way that i could get them to realise that they are in the wrong without getting even more stressed waiting to find out if they were going to still ignore the facts and waste even more time taking me to court for something i couldnt do.......My names Paul DAY....Not Paul bloody DANIELS......Mogzee

Edited by mogzee