Part Built 2b For Sale

Guest Tickton Paul

Guest Tickton Paul

MUST SELL NOW DUE TO LOSS OF STORAGE SPACE WILL ACCEPT £2000 FOR QUICK SALE

Due to personal circumstances I am having to sell my part built 2B, this is one of the last ones from the Robin Hood factory before they became GBS. It is a stainless chassis and has many extras such as Gaz Shocks, Robin Hood Seats and Superspec Rear Wings.

The car is 90% complete and can be driven, everything is either new or refurbished and as usual I have spent way above the £3,500 purchase price. There are no additional items required to complete this car as I have purchased everything including heater and wipers and trim items. The car is completely wired and everything works. The bonnet has been cut and converted to front hinging with a fixed scuttle, engine is 2.0l pinto on carb.

This would be an ideal project for the coming winter and I would anticipate that a couple of months would see it complete.

The car is stored near Goole in East Yorkshire and can be viewed by appointment, I can be contacted on 07887 532413 or PM me and I will get back to you.

I have a full photographic record of the build so no problems with amateur build for SVA, also have donor Sierra log book and SORN declaration so will get age related plate.

I need to sell the car fairly quickly so am asking for £3000 which is below the kit price and an absolute bargain for the work put into this car but i do need to sell it.

Would love it to stay in the club and see it finished as you all know too well that there are hundreds of hours put into building these cars, I just wish I could complete it but circumstances mean it has to go, yes I have thought long and hard about keeping it but I will give someone else the pleasure of owning a hood.

Paul

post-1946-1221916548_thumb.jpgpost-1946-1221916569_thumb.jpgpost-1946-1221916628_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tickton Paul
MUST SELL NOW DUE TO LOSS OF STORAGE SPACE WILL ACCEPT £2000 FOR QUICK SALE

Due to personal circumstances I am having to sell my part built 2B, this is one of the last ones from the Robin Hood factory before they became GBS. It is a stainless chassis and has many extras such as Gaz Shocks, Robin Hood Seats and Superspec Rear Wings.

The car is 90% complete and can be driven, everything is either new or refurbished and as usual I have spent way above the £3,500 purchase price. There are no additional items required to complete this car as I have purchased everything including heater and wipers and trim items. The car is completely wired and everything works. The bonnet has been cut and converted to front hinging with a fixed scuttle, engine is 2.0l pinto on carb.

This would be an ideal project for the coming winter and I would anticipate that a couple of months would see it complete.

The car is stored near Goole in East Yorkshire and can be viewed by appointment, I can be contacted on 07887 532413 or PM me and I will get back to you.

I have a full photographic record of the build so no problems with amateur build for SVA, also have donor Sierra log book and SORN declaration so will get age related plate.

I need to sell the car fairly quickly so am asking for £3000 which is below the kit price and an absolute bargain for the work put into this car but i do need to sell it.

Would love it to stay in the club and see it finished as you all know too well that there are hundreds of hours put into building these cars, I just wish I could complete it but circumstances mean it has to go, yes I have thought long and hard about keeping it but I will give someone else the pleasure of owning a hood.

Paul

post-1946-1221916548_thumb.jpgpost-1946-1221916569_thumb.jpgpost-1946-1221916628_thumb.jpg

hi paul

i have left a message on your phone please phone me , i am happy to pay the £2ooo for the car as is .

regards graham

ps not sure how i am going to get it past vosa though

Guest Angel Boy

Paul,

If it doesn't work out with Graham,drop me a note or phone 07958 622791. This would be ideal for me to get back into the Robin Hood fold again after been given the all clear by swmbo.

Best,

Andy

Edited by Andy Stather

hi paul

i have left a message on your phone please phone me , i am happy to pay the £2ooo for the car as is .

regards graham

ps not sure how i am going to get it past vosa though

should be fun with you being so well known to them best bet might be to get someone else to do it. Have Fun hows the lightweight with auto box going?

the 2b is now in the garage , cheers paul a nice job , not too much to do to finnish . re the sva hmmmm .

re the lightweight with the auto . had paint reaction that has realy me off so it sits in the corner tacking a boot every now and again .

graham

Guest Tickton Paul

Good to see you yesterday Graham and really good to know that the 2B has gone to a good home and will be finished to a high standard, I have found a few more bits and pieces so will PM you later and make arrangements to have them dropped off.

Have fun building

Paul

Guest chris brown
the 2b is now in the garage , cheers paul a nice job , not too much to do to finnish . re the sva hmmmm .

re the lightweight with the auto . had paint reaction that has realy me off so it sits in the corner tacking a boot every now and again .

graham

Note to Mr SVA this man is "Defiantly a professional builder"!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :blink: :wub: You are a glutton for punishment Graham :yahoo: