Transport Help Needed

Guest john

Hi All.

Does anyone travel up to the Leeds area ?

I need to get a steering rack to another member in that area, and would be grateful if anyone could assist.

Pickup is Reading , or I can get it as far as Coventry.

Drop off is Leeds.

Any help much appreciated.

Guest rnewburn

How quickly do you need it transporting? I live near leeds and often travel around Reading (work a lot with Microsoft) and frequently also in the midlands so coventry isnt so bad, i dont have any trips planned at the moment but am sure I will in the next couple of weeks.

That sounds ideal, thanks !

I don't live far from Microsoft. so the pick up is easy.......tea and buns at our place or I can meet you at MS.

Its going to Mike Kirk......'' kirkycom'', he lives in or near Leeds.

Timewise I'm flexible, Its up to mike if he can fit with your next available trip

I'll make sure he sees this and gets in touch with you

Many thanks

Hoodie teamwork wins again ! :D :D

Guest rnewburn

No problem, shame i didnt see the post this morning, was down in reading today - how typical is that!

I will see what business I can get down there over the next couple of weeks (i.e get work to pay for the diesel), and let you both now.

Cheers

Rob

Guest kirkycom
That sounds ideal, thanks !

I don't live far from Microsoft. so the pick up is easy.......tea and buns at our place or I can meet you at MS.

Its going to Mike Kirk......'' kirkycom'', he lives in or near Leeds.

Timewise I'm flexible, Its up to mike if he can fit with your next available trip

I'll make sure he sees this and gets in touch with you

Many thanks

Hoodie teamwork wins again ! :D :D

this is way cool, thanks very much, let me know when your next making a trip to leeds and i'll meet up to pick up the part,

John can you pm your address and i'll send you the cash, to get the ball rolling?

Rob could you let me know where you are, and when you get the rack (there's no rush this is an over winter job) and i owe you a beer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rnewburn

Hi Mike,

Your inbox is full so i cant send a message, I am in basingstoke on the 17th, so should be able to make the pick up from reading then - i will see if it i a good time for John.