2009 Membership Forms Online, Along With New Online Payment Method&#33

Mat-Moo

RHOCaR are pleased to announce that you can now join instantly online (although documentation though the post will take a few days), paying via the PalPal service. There is however a small surcharge on this due to Paypal fees, but there is not much we can do about this!

Full details and 2009 membership forms available now at http://community.rhocar.org/index.php?showtopic=12632

If you have ANY problems with the online membership page/paypal etc. please let me know what you did ASAP so I can look into it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are still having a couple of minor technical hitches with this. If you use the online PayPal method, please can you report to me what happens after you complete payment. EG does it auto-return to rhocar, if so where to, did it stay on the paypal site with a button to return etc. Thanks

We have made some changes, which now means my original call back script no longer worked. I've now updated this again and hope that the problem is solved. If you do use PayPal, please let me know if it worked for you or not

Mat