Club Magazine

Guest john

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Geordiebarry
Matt,

I joined in Oct 2007 allthough there was some confusion earlier this year when I tried to access member only sections and it took a while to get my details updated, I guess the same issue may have got in the way of the latest magazine run allthough I have received two previous copies, I'm not too precious about seeing the magazine I have already recovered my membership through insurance discounts and online support when I have broken bits on my car.

I just thought as there seem to be so many +ve comments on the latest mag it would perhaps serrve to persuade others to move up to full membership.

Cheers,

Tom Hayden

And maybe new members could be sent the current issue rather than having to wait for the next?

As been stated before, the print run was based on membership as at the end of October when pricing and printing was being sorted. If there ARE any spare left overs, I'm sure Steve will supply if asked. I'm also wokring on a members download section to read it in PDF format.