Club Magazine

Guest john

Guest mikebloomfield

i was going to spend the day playing with the car, but the magazine arrived in the morning post. next thing i know it's lunchtime and i'm still reading it (in bed). spent the afternoon cleaning the oven and hob with WD40 - yes it works!

must take the car out tomorrow :D

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine early and have read most, will send of for Mug are they dishwasher proof, my misses ruined my NATO mug, my KFOR mug and my Nikon mugs all in one go.

I'll order 2 just in case.

Note to self, proof read further articles properly before send off, my syntax was way off in several places.

Guest chris brown
Note to self, proof read further articles properly before send off, my syntax was way off in several places.

:lol: :D :D syntax!!! are they different from thumbtacks then Paul? :D :rolleyes: and in any case dont you think we pay enough tax? :huh: :mellow:

Guest Ian & Carole
will send of for Mug are they dishwasher proof, my misses ruined my NATO mug, my KFOR mug and my Nikon mugs all in one go.

I'll order 2 just in case.

Hi Paul

yes they are dishwasher proof, mine has been in about three time already, doesn't mean they are woman proof though :D B)

Guest Ian Marr

Yippee .....!

Got mine ... and it has brightened up the weekend

Good to get a winter 'fix' (which is more than the 'build' is getting!)

Happy Christmas to one and all ... :drinks:

Just in case some of you are waiting to mug the postie everyday, unfortunately you may not receive a copy of the latest magazine :mellow:

We did a print run of mags and then the mailing list was generated from the member list at 03/11/08, so anybody who joined after this date wil not have been on the list.

There may be a few left over , not sure how many as we had issues with mailing the first batch due to the weight, so if you're a 2008/2009 member and want one either PM or email me - steve@rhocar.org and we'll try to get one to you.

First come, first served etc, etc.

There is another magazine coming out in January :D and the mailing list will be generated just prior to dispatch.

Steve

Recieved mine this morning, many thanks to all involved... makes me want to do le mans... i will be lucky if i make worksop by next year the speed my builds going... i reckon a few weekends at work with it are needed.

Hi Gents,

Still haven't received a copy despite having rejoined 'online', no major worries though, perhaps someone could take 5 minutes to scan a copy to a PDF and post it for all to read, might just svae a few pennies and let those who haven't paid see what theyt are missing as a one off.

Cheers,

Tom Hayden

Matt,

I joined in Oct 2007 allthough there was some confusion earlier this year when I tried to access member only sections and it took a while to get my details updated, I guess the same issue may have got in the way of the latest magazine run allthough I have received two previous copies, I'm not too precious about seeing the magazine I have already recovered my membership through insurance discounts and online support when I have broken bits on my car.

I just thought as there seem to be so many +ve comments on the latest mag it would perhaps serrve to persuade others to move up to full membership.

Cheers,

Tom Hayden