Which Tyres Best

Guest AWhite

They are a german site operating from the UK.

I have used them on two seperate occasions and tyres supplied are top notch exact same tyres supplied by garages.

Last time I bought two 225/50/R15s Toyo Proxes T1-s from mytyres.co.uk fitted to rear wheels of my everyday car and the guy at the garage asked how much I paid after delivery and VAT.

When I told him he said "we sell them as well but you could stick at least another 50% on to what you paid per tyre". You might not save this much it's just it's an unusual size.

It only costs around £6 for fitting, balancing and valves + disposal of old tyre for both.

Guest flightless

If you are in the southern region there is Micheldever tyres that is very cheap

Firestone firehawks for my 2b (205 50 15) were £50 a corner fitted (Good sticky wet or dry tyres done 1500 miles and not noticed any wear)

and Eagle f1s for the 9000 aero (205 50 16 v rated) were £48 a corner (fantastic tyre will be putting these on the 2B next time)

Micheldever tyres

Guest TerryBarry

Round this way the fitting cost is £10 per wheel by My Tyres recommended fitters

Or try this lot

BLACK CIRCLES

Keen prices if the size you want is on offer.

Price is delivered or can include local fitting if required

I haven't used them personally

Terry

Guest Simon M

I found a set of 4 TSW with Yokohama 195/50/15's at Motor-world in Maidstone for £300, the fifth one bringing the total to £415.

Try this link:- www.motor-world.co.uk/kroozin/best_buy.php?category=6:158

Simon M

post-11-1071005507.jpg

Guest alan rowe

I'm using 205/50 x 15 F1's and they look the business, handle really well and don't roll too much - worth the slightly extra cost and just fit inside my Dax front wings - see attached

A

post-11-1071048959.jpg