Sva Pass

Guest simont4718

Guest simont4718

hi all,

well after the second attempt it has flown through the sva.Has there been a better day!

my car is an s7 and was condemned about 10 months ago for having no strength in the chassis and the seat belt anchors having no strength.After completely stripping and putting a frame inside i have managed to keep the character of the car the same.

thank you everyone for advice and support. it kept me going all through the build

simon

Guest robinj66
hi all,

well after the second attempt it has flown through the sva.Has there been a better day!

my car is an s7 and was condemned about 10 months ago for having no strength in the chassis and the seat belt anchors having no strength.After completely stripping and putting a frame inside i have managed to keep the character of the car the same.

thank you everyone for advice and support. it kept me going all through the build

simon

Have you got any pictures of before & after? What was the justification for VOSA maintaining there was no strength in the chassis?