Pageant Of Power

Mitch

Hi All

A few of us went to this show last year, its billed as the Norths answer to the festival of speed at Goodwood,

It was quite good last year, with loads of track action and quite a lot to see, Last year was the first one, and they did have a couple of teething problems which should be addressed as the event grows,

Unfortunatly we have to book as a "club" all at once, so we need numbers,

Cars booked in will get one ticket including paddock pass, but passengers have to pay, which will cost £36 for a full weekend ticket,

camping is another £15 on top

park tickets are available for £13,50 per day (but wont include paddock but im sure there will be enough full tickets if we need to "share")

First 20 cars free, dont know if we can expand on this, (tickets have to be booked and paid for in advance and theress a discount at moment )

more details here,

http://www.cpop.co.uk/ :p :wub:

Theres lots going both land, water and air,

we need interested parties to let us know asap so this can be booked, and cash if camping or passenger comming to,

Cheers

Mitch

So far thats,

Me and chris,

Do Eye,

Dave Castle

Simon,

Paul M, + one,

Simon

Pete2b

Pete dawson

Mikea + Junior

Guest peter2b2002

Hi Mitch, missed it last year , shame as it's only 10 miles from me, but put me down for this year please, if you want to save £15 I should have enough room in a side paddock/ garden for any one who wants to camp + hard standing for cars even got an out side loo for the guys, indoors for the ladies + shower + a barn if it rains.

peter2b

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wazza1986

Hi Mitch and others,

I will be attending this show in my 2b with a passenger, and camping fri, sat, and sun nite as traveling from se coast so gonna make a full weekend of it. So if u could send me some info such as price and how to pay ect.

So I will need:

2 full weekend tickets

3 nights camping

also do u know anything about the firework display.

Cheers Lee

• 1 month later...

Anybody else wishing to attend and those listed above can you confirm your intentions and requirements by Weds 29th April as our booking has to be in before the end of April to get free entry for kit drivers and passenger discounts.

Steve

• 1 month later...

Ok folks, I've just had the nod from Pippa at Pageant of Power and we have got our pitch and all the tickets we asked for, so will message or email all those who expressed an interest and tell you what you owe.

Tickets etc will be sent out to you when they arrive here.

Steve

Guest Jabberwocky
Ok folks, I've just had the nod from Pippa at Pageant of Power and we have got our pitch and all the tickets we asked for, so will message or email all those who expressed an interest and tell you what you owe.

Tickets etc will be sent out to you when they arrive here.

Steve

Hi guys, I did not see this post before :-( I am going but not in the Hood, I will drop in and say hi on the day :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

QWhos going when? im hoping to set of Friday eve with Our Daniel in tow, (so cant go before school ends) so anyone in nwest want to travel down together?

who Is Going???

Mitch

I'm hoping to get hold of a gazebo - has any body got one, before I go out and buy one? - that I'll take there early Friday afternoon, to set up the club stand.

Am working friday night, so we will be coming over saturday morning, probably about 11 o clock

Steve