Ramps.....

Guest john

Hi,

I saw an advert for these,

http://www.restorationramps.co.uk/phdi/p1....ment&part=2

and would like to know if anyone has else has seen or used any.

I think the price would prohibit any hoodies from buying, but does anyone know of a cheaper version...............

Well its me back yer see...........am getting on a bit now..........can't crouch and wriggle like I used to...... :D :D :D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ian & Carole

It could be worth while an active area like Thames /N West ect buying a set between them, £100.00 each ???

Don't look like they would take much making, cheers Andi what sort of delivery dates ? :D

It could be worth while an active area like Thames /N West ect buying a set between them, £100.00 each ???

Don't look like they would take much making, cheers Andi what sort of delivery dates ? :D

:D :rolleyes: :D Lol, I am into my 2nd week of a 10 week part time course in an introduction to welding.

When I can manage to weld a straight line I could manage a delivery date of .........about April 2011 :o

A couple of these work well and if you keep your eyes open you can pick them up cheep, in this economic climate. In fact I would think you could get them for scrap value.

need a large garage though :huh:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Atlet-Pedestrian-Sta...A1%7C240%3A1318

Steve

Guest Ian & Carole
:D :rolleyes: :D Lol, I am into my 2nd week of a 10 week part time course in an introduction to welding.

When I can manage to weld a straight line I could manage a delivery date of .........about April 2011 :o

Hi Andy

Would that be April 1st :rolleyes: :o :D :D

Come-on now lads; if you can build a car you can make these--a few dozen M of 25mm angle & a stick welder--not sure about your weld? Try breaking some test welds-if it bends before it breaks it's O.K--design so that loads compress ramps not shear or stretch & triangulate to ensure ridgidity.