Cheap Hoodie For Sale. Post Sva!

Knock-on

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1984-ROBIN-HOOD-S7-R...%3A1|240%3A1318

This looks a terrific bargain. It will save you £500 as it doesn't need a SVA.

Looks like the wiring loom fire destroyed the rubbers under the bonney but everything else looks pretty OK.

Someone here with a bit of experience and a trip to the breakers could have this up and running very cheaply.

The seller might be honest , but a bit chaotic , that's why the car still might be unsold

And might be for sale in future for even cheaper

But from 'overseas' you can't do buisiness with such an unrealiable person

Michel

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a problem of E.bay

First that there is a 'Reserve price' -it's an auction , you start with a minimum price

Second , "I advertised it somewhere else..." either you put it on an auction or not....

Personnaly I allmost ignore all that kind of bad advertsing , and mostly you see

them comming back with lower minnimum prices or what ever ...

No bids any more ,it's what they sometimes even say in there advert's 'time waisters'

Michel

Guest pwlcarz

Interesting. The car is quoted as an S7 and you can see on the views of the engine bay what appears to be the stainless sides of the monocoque, but I'm puzzled by the front suspension which shows outboard coil-overs (whereas my stainless S7 has inboard coil-overs).

Anyone more up to speed on what it is? Lightweight?

Guest outtolunch
Interesting. The car is quoted as an S7 and you can see on the views of the engine bay what appears to be the stainless sides of the monocoque, but I'm puzzled by the front suspension which shows outboard coil-overs (whereas my stainless S7 has inboard coil-overs).

Anyone more up to speed on what it is? Lightweight?

As does mine which is tthe Sierra S7 which also has the stainless darts at the bottom of the rear arches to cover the sierra rear axle mounts, this one looks like the earlier model S7 using a cortina back axle which did have the double wishbone front suspension.

as in this one belonging to Red 7

woodsy.jpg