South Yorkshireish Area Meet March

Grim

Usual can of beans, south yorks meet at the fox house, 7:30pm weds 4th of march.

After an impromptu toyota avensis earlier this month, i shall be turning up in a very courteous alfa 159 2.4jtdm, with Q604 resigned to sitting in my garage forlornly staring at the inside of the garage door.

Hopefully it might take a trip to the menders late this week or early next, once the £1300 repair bill is formally okayed. New wishbones, rack, column, wheel arch, bracket, coilover, spring, and maybe a new hub coming my way.

Andy

Hi Andy, I thought you were never gonna post on here about the "re-design" of your car!!!! Let's hope it's on the road again soon. :D

I should be at the meet next week, although it's my eldest nephew's 18th.

See you there

Nick

Well, it aint much to look at, just an odd bent bit here and there. Just got teh call through from the insurers that the quote was approved so just need to arrange it being taken away now.

I'll post some pics and things once it is fixed.

lol, yes i believe part of the bill includes a bag of manure to smear over the replaced parts ;)

Good news is that today it has been taken away for repair! Woohoo! It has only taken 3 weeks!